Saturday 24 October 2015

Short Love Most Popular Whatsapp Status

Today im sharing most important post for Romantic Couple, Impressing girl friend, Boy friend, impress wife, impress husband.if you want to show your love and romance so, please uouse this Short Love Whatsapp Status. there are full collection of Short Love Whatsapp Status.i cover almost all kind of status for your love life.so please use this love status which suit you.

Love is like a wind, we can’t see it. But we can feel it.
True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.
I need you like a heart needs a beat.
You and me make a wonderful “WE”.
My real smile comes when i am with you.
 Roses are red violets are blue dont cast me away because I love you.
Where there is great love, there are always wishes. 
I cant be your first love but i promise to be your last love.
My real smile comes when i am with you.
You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.
When I miss you, I close my eyes and I’m with you.
In her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
The best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt.
I love you not because I need you. I need you because I love you.
 I want everyone to meet you. You are my favorite person of all time.
My love for you is a journey that starts at forever and ends at never.
I need you like a heart needs a beat.
My heart is most beautiful because I kept you in my heart.
The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
There are only two times that I want to be with you, Now and Forever.


Ad

I didn’t choose you, My heart did.
Love is just love, it can never explained.
Love is a policy, without terms and conditions.
A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
Once you have learned to love, You will have learned to live.
The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.
No three words have greater power than I Love You.
Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness.
A heart that loves is always young.
Blue eyes say, Love me or I die; black eyes say, Love me or I kill thee.
Love: A temporary insanity curable by marriage.
As long as we are happy with each other, nothing else matters.
The hottest love has the coldest end. 
There are only two times that I want to be with you – Now and Forever.
Without His love I can do nothing, with His love there is nothing I cannot do.
There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.
Where there is love there is life.
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship, never.
Love is a serious mental disease.
The one who loves least controls the relationship.
There is no remedy for love than to love more.
Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
Follow love and it will flee, flee love and it will follow.
True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
Love is the beauty of the soul.
All women are flirts, but some are restrained by shyness, and others by sense.
The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can never end.
Love will find a way. Indifference will find an excuse.
Love may be blind, but it can sure find its way around in the dark!
Love is not in our choice but in our fate.
If love is shelter, I'm going to walk in the rain.
Live for love. Without love, you don't live.
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
Love is what happens to a man and woman who don't know each other.
Love is the bridge between two hearts.
I never loved another person the way I loved myself.
Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.
Real love stories never have endings.
Also Click this link
Most Popular Romantic whatsapp DP Images
Impressing Girlfriends DP Images
Romantic Couple Whatsapp DP Images
Cool Whatsapp DP Images

Ad

To love another person is to see the face of God.
When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.
Life is the flower for which love is the honey.
I pray Thee, O God, that I may be beautiful within.
Love can neither be bought or sold, its only price is love.
In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love
Like the measles, love is most dangerous when it comes late in life.
True love means two seeds grow separately until they join in Matrimony forever.
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
The more one loves a mistress, the more one is ready to hate her.
There is a voice inside which speaks and says: 'This is the real me!'
Love gives itself; it is not bought.
I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.
He is not a lover who does not love forever.
One is very crazy when in love.
The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart.
Those whom true love has held, it will go on holding.
Love is stronger than violence.
Love makes everything that is heavy light.
My God, these folks don't know how to love -- that's why they love so easily.
I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything
Note : We hope that the above shared status updates are enough to spread your Love on your Lover, still if you have more whatsapp status ideas related to Love Whatsapp status please consider Rest of pages.


Most Popular Whatsapp DP Images
Impressing Girlfriends DP Images
Cool Personality DP Images
Cute Girls DP images
Missing You Someone DP Images

Tag: short romantic whatsapp status, Beautiful whatsapp short status,Short Love romantic status, best Romantic DP Collection, Cool Romantic DP images and whatsapp status, Cool love Short Love status, impressing girlfriends whatsapp status, short line status for whatsapp, one line status for love, amazing love whatsapp status and impressing boy friends, lover best romantic whatsapp status, most Short Love status, short love quotes, famous Short Love fb status.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hello everyone I made awesome love quotes and messages wisit on www.uberwishes.com
 http://www.uberwishes.com/whatsapp-status-for-your-loved-ones/