Wednesday 11 November 2015

Top 100 Attitude Whatsapp Status

An attitude can be defined as a positive or negative evaluation of people, objects, event, activities, ideas, or just about anything in your environment.Attitude are always define your personality and shows your activeness in your family and society.this status is helpful for those any one want to show there personality.  

We all are have a Attitude For impressing someone, so today i'm sharing You Most Popular And Best Attitude Whatsapp Status For Show Your Great Personality, we always want to show our attitude with different different type such as we show attitude for impressing Girl Friends, Impressing Wife, Impressing Husband, Impressing Parents, Impressing Friends and also there so many ways we want to show our attitude, so we provide full collection Attitude Whatsapp Status. If you like this post please share all Your Friends, Relatives.


1.  Imagination Is More Powerful Than Knowledge.

2.  If you think I am BAD than you’re wrong, I'm the worst.

3.  Its So Hard To Walk Away.

4.  Don't tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!

5.  I m not special, I am just a LIMITED EDITION.

6.  Never laugh at your wife's choices... you're one of them ...

7.  I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

8.  Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference!

9.  I’m cool but global warming made me hot.

10.  The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.

11.  Don’t hate me, just get to know me first!

12.  We Were Born To Succeed, Not To Fail.

 13.  You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.

     14.  You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.

15.  There is only three things are required for the impression that is your attitude……attitude… N…attitude

16.  If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.


17.  Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.


18.  The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. 


19.  I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P 


20.  You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.


21.  Excellence is not a skill, it's an attitude.


22.  People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.


23.  Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...


      24. Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful...


     25.  I don't have time to hate people bcz.. I'm busy loving people who love me.


26.  A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me.


27.  The attitude is very important. Because, your behavior radiates how you feel.


28.  I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right


     29.  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a problem with my attitude, and that's not my problem.


30.  Maybe I can't change the mistake but I can always change myself and my attitude towards it.


     31.  Never have a problem with my attitude, we get along just fine.


32.  Don't confuse my personality and my attitude because my personality is ME and my attitude depends on YOU.


33.  I'm nice, but my attitude changes within seconds depending on others attitude..


34.  My personality is me but my attitude is you.               


35.  I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me


36.  You are never too Old to set another goal or to dream a new dream…


37.  Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear!!!!


38.  I am a slow walker but i never walk backwards…


39.  Raaste ki parwah karunga...to MANZIL bura maan jayegi...!


40.  You don’t realise how strong you are, until being strong is the only thing you can do to keep yourself together.


41.  Impossible only means that you haven't found the solution yet.


42.  Expectation Brings Tears In Your Life


43.  Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, Go for it.


44.  Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.


45.  Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up..


46.  My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me!


47.  I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.


48.  Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.


49.  But only one person is enough for a beautiful life...'' :-)


50.  Don’t search for someone you can live with, search for someone you can’t live without.


51.  The best feeling in the world is to know that you actually mean something to someone.


52.  My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one…!


53.  I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.


54.  I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now.


55.  Don't Ever Let Go What Is Already In The Hands...


56.  Never Let A Bad Day Make You Feel Like You Have A Bad Life....


57.  When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!


      58.   Don’t play stupid with me, I am better at it.. 


59.  Always remember to smile because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.


60.  I Wanna Be A Successful Man But Don't Know What Life Wants Me..


     61.  Hard times will always reveal the real friends..


62.  You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.


      63.  Raaste ki parwah karunga...to MANZIL bura maan jayegi...!


      64.  When You’ve Finally Found Someone Good, Don’t Go Looking For Someone Better.


      65. We spend too much time living in the what if and need to learn to live in the what is….


    66.  Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you’re finished.


     67.  You just have to learn to forget about the people, who forgot about you.


     68.  I don’t need to see the sun again, there is enough light in your eyes to light          up all the world.


     69.  Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons,
            But only one person is enough for a beautiful life...'' :-)


      70.  My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.


      71.  If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.


     72.  Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, Go for it.


    73.   तेवर तो हम वक्त आने पे दिखायेंगे ,,
शहेर तुम खरीदलो उस पर हुकुमत हम  चलायेंगे!!!


    74.  Your attitude can make all the difference in how your day will begin and end...


   75.  It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible.


   76.  Totally available ! Please disturb me !


   77.  कुत्ते भोंकते हे अपना वजूद बनाये रखने के लिये ,,
और लोगो की खामोशी हमारी मौजूदगी बया करती हे ।।


    78.  wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......


    79.  Born to express not to impress. 


.   80.  People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday....


    81.  I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right.


    82.  शायरी का बादशाह हुं और कलम मेरी रानी,
          अल्फाज़ मेरे गुलाम है, बाकी रब की महेरबानी ।


   83.  Some time, the wrong choice take us to the right path..


  84.  देख इतना ‪‎Attitude मत दिखा, जब हम School में थे,
        तब तेरे जैसी लडकियों से तो हम अपना Homework करवाते थे.


  85.  मेरे जो दोस्त हैं, उनके लिए मैं ताकतहूँ और,
        जो मेरे दुश्मन हैं, उनके लिए मैं बहुत बड़ी आफतहूँ.


   86.   A positive attitude can really make dreams come true.


   87.  I don't have an attitude, I'm just REALLY good !


   88.  There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE


   89.  Getting angry is actually punishing yourself with the mistakes of others.


   90.  Someone asked me what is UR attitude…… then i simply replied… “BEING            SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE…”


  91.  हमारे जिँदगी की कहानी कूछ ऐसी है,
         जिसमे #Hero भी हम और #Villain भी हम.!!


   92.  I’m too shy at first but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shit.


    93.  अपनी औकात मे रहे ए वक्त,
        याद रख-तेरे साथ साथ..मैभी बदलूंगा।।।


   94.  I am not famous in this world but I am famous in someone’s heart. That’s all that matters to me.


  95.  No one is the reason of your happiness expect you yourself.


96.  Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.


97.  People said to follow your dreams so i went back to bed.


98.  Don’t search for someone you can live with, search for someone you can’t live without.


99.  Everytime I look at the keyboard, I always see U and I together.


100.  People know you for what you’ve done, not for what you plan to do.

Tag:
Attitude Whatsapp Status For Impressing Girlfriends, best Attitude  for friends, cool Attitude status, Amzing Attitude for whatsapp, Attitude status for facebook, word best Attitude status, top 100 cool Attitude  status for fb, Attitude quotes 100, popular Attitude  quotes, full collection Attitude  status, beautiful Attitude  for whatsapp, most popular Attitude  for fb, famous Attitude status, impressing wife attitude status, impressing husband whatsapp status, latest Attitude status, new Attitude status, Update Attitude status for whatsapp, best and famous Attitude  quotes, find girlfriend Attitude  status

0 comments: