Thursday 15 October 2015

Engagement whatsapp status

An engagement is a promise to marry, and also the period of time between proposal and marriage – which may be lengthy or trivial. During this period , a couple is said to be betrothed, affianced, engaged to be married, or simply engaged.

Here we have compiled a collection of "Romantic whatsapp status for girl Friend" that includes Engagement status for whatsapp ideas,Engagement status for whatsappupdate,Engagement status for whatsapp for fb,Engagement status for  new couple whatsapp latest.

"Love one another and you will be happy. It’s as simple and as difficult as that "

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. "

Congratulations to a beautiful couple. What wonderful news! God bless you both on your engagement ,

It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

I'm really happy for you both. Wishing you all the best with the engagement and beyond! Lots of love.

"  I have an engagement ring, which is my favorite accessory."

True love stories never have endings.

Congratulations on your engagement! We know you can make each other very happy.

From the day of your engagement till the end of the days may your life be full of true love.

"It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

"  Congratulations on your engagement! You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of a long and wonderful journey"

"Congratulations to the future bride and groom! May your love grow for each other every day! 

"Love reminds you that nothing else matters."

"Every time I think of you, I have to remind myself that if you wanted to talk to me, you would."

You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.

I Wish you to have a beautiful life together.

May you be as rich in life as you are in love.

May God bless you both on the day of your engagement! Congratulations!

Congratulations on your engagement! We know you can make each other very happy.

Love one another and you will be happy. Its as simple and as difficult as that ”

“Congratulations to the future bride and groom! May your love grow for each other every day!

You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.

Congratulations to a beautiful couple. What wonderful news! God bless you both on your engagement.

I Cant wait to spend the rest of my life with you..

From the day of your engagement till the end of the days may your life be full of true love.

You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.

0 comments: