Tuesday 20 October 2015

Cool Most Popular 100 Whatsapp Status

Show your coolness in your friends,family and relatives use cool whatsapp status,which are useful for show your activeness.there are full collection of cool whatsapp status are available in this post so use which suit your personality and maintain best relationship with your friends and colleagues.if you like this status please share this status all your friends and relatives who also find a way how to show there coolness.



1.  Imagination Is More Powerful Than Knowledge.
2.  Its So Hard To Walk Away.
3.  Time, You Can't Keep It, But You Can Spend It.
4.  Time, You Can't Keep It, But You Can Spend It.
5.  It's Kind Of Fun To Do The Impossible.
6.  We Were Born To Succeed, Not To Fail.
Most Visited Status
Top 100 Romantic Whatsapp Status
Top 100 Impressing Girlfriends Status
Naughty Whatsapp Status
Missing you someone Status
Show Your Great Personality Status

7.  Always Give Your Best In Love....
8.  Hey there whatsapp is using me.
9.  There is only three things are required for the impression that is your attitude……attitude… N…attitude
10.  I am not failed……My success is just postponed.
11.  If you are gonna be two-faced, Honey at least make one of them pretty!
12.  Mistakes are proof that you are trying.

13.  You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
14.  LoVe ThE oNe WhO LoVeS YoU….. nOt ThE oNe WhOm YoU LoVe ??
15.  If you want to make your dreams come true, The first thing you have to do is wake up.
16.  When someone says, “You’ve Changed”, It simply means you’ve stopped living your life their way.
17.  If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.
18.  Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.

       19. Dekhi Zamane Ki Yaari,Bicchde Sabhi Bari-Bari..
20.  If you don’t succeed at first, hide all evidence that you tried.
21.  The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. 
22.  Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.
23.  Virginity is not dignity, It is just lack of opportunity.
24.  She’s so fake, if you look behind her neck. I bet it says “Made in china”.

25.  If someone hates you for no reason….. Well, give them one good one.
26.  If you’re talking behind my back, you’re in a good position to kiss my ass!
27.  I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.’
28.  I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P 
29.  Never make eye contact while eating a banana.
30.  Learn From Past And Makes Future Better

31.  Love Is Blind But Beautiful..
32.  I am so poor that i can’t pay attention in class.
33.  I talk to myself because i like dealing with a better class of people.
34. 80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.
35.  The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said.
36.  People Are Strange When You're A Stranger

37.  Being Someone's First Love Is Great, But Being Someone's Last Love Is Amazing.
38.  I Wanna Be A Successful Man But Don't Know What Life Wants Me..
39. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.
40.  I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now.
41.  Totally available ! Please disturb me !
42.  The Only thing to do is Smile. It hides everything...

43.  Installing love. ……44%. Installation failed. Error 404: install money first.
44.  I've got nothing to do today but smile.
45.  Time is always fly, but love is never died…..
46.  Never let any body come so close to your heart that it is painful to forget them.
47.  The road to success is always under construction.
48.  My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

49.  Never Let A Bad Day Make You Feel Like You Have A Bad Life....
50.  Today I feel myself faster than the wind and harder than a rock.
51.  Don't Ever Let Go What Is Already In The Hands...
52.  “When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch.”
53.  “Man, when you lose your laugh you lose your footing.”
54.  Many people say love hurts, but it not only hurts it also give you a different kinda pain..which make u feel that u are in love ” truly “..!!

55.  My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one…!
56.  I may not be perfect, but i’m the best you’ll ever have… you’ll realize it the day i stop coming back...
57.  Totally available!! Please disturb me!!??
58.  “A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.”
59.  " Wow! The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it!
60.Stop, the goal is waiting for me.

61.  " Wow! The last time I saw something like you, I flushed it!
62.  When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!
63.  Tere Se Meri Banti Nahi , R Tere Bina Meri Zindagi Chalti Bhi Nahi…
64.  Not always “Available”.. Try your Luck..
65.  Always remember to smile because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
66.Sometimes you succeed…. and other times you learn.
Most Popular Whatsapp DP Images
Cute Girls DP images
Missing You Someone DP Images
Impressing Friendship DP images
67.  The best feeling in the world is to know that you actually mean something to someone.
68.  I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.
69.  I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
70.  Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
71.  I Can't See Myself Without You.
72.  "Life can give us lots' of beautiful persons,

73.  But only one person is enough for a beautiful life...''  :-)
74.  Don’t search for someone you can live with, search for someone you can’t live without.
75.  I am not famous in this world but I am famous in someone’s heart. That’s all that matters to me.
76.  Everytime I look at the keyboard, I always see U and I together.
77.  People know you for what you’ve done, not for what you plan to do.
     78.  You laugh at me because I am different, I laugh at you because you are all the same.

79.  There are 4 very important words in life. Love, Honesty, Truth and Respect. Without these in your life, you have nothing.
80.  Be patient. The lessons you learn today will benefit you tomorrow.
81.  I have a new theory in life...what other people think of me is truly none of my business!...
82.  wish I could record my dreams and watch them later......
83.  Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. 
84.  There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.

85.  You may not be perfect in many things… But many things cannot be perfect without you.
86.  Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear!!!!
87.Expectation Brings Tears In Your Life
88.  You don’t realise how strong you are, until being strong is the only thing you can do to keep yourself together.
89.  Raaste ki parwah karunga...to MANZIL bura maan jayegi...!
90.  Impossible only means that you haven't found the solution yet.

91.  Forget about what everyone else thinks and says. If it makes you happy, Go for it.
92.  Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up..
93.  Best conversations always happen late in the night. :)
94.  Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
95.  Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone...
96.  Life is too short Don't waste it updating status!

97.  I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right.
98.  Nowadays, "Cool" means- "I really don't care."
99.  If I know what love is, it is because of you.
100.  It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

Note : Here i'm Complied collection of cool whatsapp status such as romantic cool status, top100 cool status, Popular cool whatsapp status, best cool status, popular 100 cool status, miss you cool status, latest cool status. 

AD

0 comments: