Tuesday 13 October 2015

Miss You Whatsapp status

Today's busy world we have very crucial time for our life because we are busy for our works and jobs so there are no any one have to time to meet there reletives ,friends, family, girlfriend so we miss our family in our daily life so show your attitude and love with your family use this MISS MY FAMILY whatsapp status.we provide full collection of miss you status and also we provide all catagory missing status such as (Mom,Parents,Brother,sister,Lover,friends and much more).so use this status in your whatsapp profile.if you like this status please share this link in your all freinds and relatives.


The person who really loves you sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle. but still wants you in his/her life.


You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you…

Most Popular Whatsapp DP Images

We don’t talk. You don’t think about me. But yet I’m still here missing you so much.

I miss seeing your name show up on my phone.

I miss everything you said to me.

I text you first because I miss you. If I dont text you, Im waiting for you to miss me.

I’m tired of missing you, I just want you right here by my side.

The distance between us doesn’t matter, because in the end, i know we’ll both be happy in each others arms. Forever.


You’re so easy to be with and so hard to be without. Always missing you.

When you love someone, you miss them more, cry when their not there and fear the worst when you haven’t heard from them.

Me and my heart we got issues, don’t know if I should hate you or miss you.”

Absence is the best presence. Because if people are absent then you miss them And if you miss them that means they are present in Your Heart.

When I Miss You. I just close my eyes and I am with you!

I would give away a thousand days just to spend one more day with you.

You make me feel whole. When you’re not around, I feel like a part of me is missing.

Whenever I miss you, I just HUG my pillow and imagine its YOU.

Yesterday I caught myself smiling for no reason. Then I realized I was thinking of you.
Most Visited Status
Top 100 Romantic Whatsapp Status
Top 100 Impressing Girlfriends Status
Naughty Whatsapp Status
Missing you someone Status
Show Your Great Personality Status
A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you. 

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can’t have them.

0 comments: