Tuesday 20 October 2015

Sad Top 50 Whatsapp Status

If you are looking for top and popular Sad status for Whatsapp then you are at right place. Because in this post, we are going to share the top collection of best sad status for whatsapp that you will surely be going to like. Also you can use these status when you feel sad.there are all kind of sad whatsapp status are available in this post such as heart broking, hurt, sad status, girlfriend heart broken status, love sad status, Romantic Life sad status, Couple life sad status and much more.

AD

1.  Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.
2.  Usually when people are sad, they don’t do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.
3.  Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.
4.  Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
5.  I know i never even had any chance with you but it still hurts seeing you with someone…
6.  I don’t understand the love at all..I guess it;s beauty is only at the beginning..tamplate green

7.  I never regretted telling you I loved you, the only regret I have is never hearing what you really thought of me.
8.  This is the problem with getting attached to someone. When they leave, you just feel lost.
9.  I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you
10.  It hurts when you have someone in your heart but can’t have inyour arms.
11.  I love crying in the rain. because when i do, no one can hear the pain.


12.  If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay.
13.  It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
14.  Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.
15.  I'm a good enough person who will forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again.
16.  You think that you have damaged me but really you just made me that much more stronger Thank You
17. I hope you'll realize how much you're hurting me someday.

18.  If you give up on me, I'm going to give up on me too. 
19.  Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.
20.  All good things must come to an end, but all bad things can continue forever.
21.  The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
22.  Anger, tears and sadness are only for those who have given up.
23.  Tears are words the heart can't express.

24.  The absence of love is the most abject pain.
25.  I don’t think you know what you are doing to me.
26.  They don’t love me,they know me when they need me
27.  I'm not afraid to fall in LOVE, I'm afraid to fall for a wrong person again. 
28.  Bahut bheed hai is mohabbat k shahar main, ek baar jo bichhada dobara nahin milta. 
29.  Roz sochtaa hun tumhe bhul jau, roz yahi baat bhul jata hun.dark Pink

30.  Meri khamoshi mere andar chipe dard ka dusra naam hai.
31.  Apnaane k liye hazaar khubiya b kam hain, chhodne k liye ek kami hi kaafi hai.
32.  Don’t take me for granted,cause unlike the rest.I am not afraid to walk away.
33.  We are more unhappy to see people ahead of us than happy to see people behind us.
34.  Smile. It will make him so jealous to see you're happy without him.
35  How can I go back to where the smile i had was real.

36.  The pain is there to remind me that I'm still alive.
37.  When You Sit Alone ...You Sit With Your Past
38. Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt you
39.  I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you
40.  The sad part isn't that we never talk, its that we used to talk everyday.
41.  The only way is to move on, because if you don't you'll be suck where you are.

42.  I’m missing something in my life these days.
43.  I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.
44.  I like to listen to sad music when I'm sad to make me double sad.
45.  If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
46.  Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive
47.  I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.
48.  The hardest part about loving someone, is watching that person love another person.
49.  Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
50.  Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Ad

0 comments: