Wednesday 28 October 2015

Birthday Whatsapp Status For Impressing Girlfriends

A birthday  is a day that comes once a year when a person celebrates the anniversary of his or her birth. Birthdays are celebrated in numerous cultures, often with a gift, party, or rite of passage.Birthday is most popular day for everyone.all celebrate there are so may ways so part of this we provide full collection of birthday whatsapp status for more enjoy your birhday. so, in this post we are provide you all kind of birthday Status category such as Girlfriend birthday status, husband birthday status, wife birthday status, self birthday status, lover birthday status, mom birthday status, sister birthday status, brother birthday status.

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town. Have a great day.

May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.

Falling in love with you was easy. Staying in love with you is easier. Happy birthday. I can't wait until next year.

Sending you my love on your birthday and everyday...

Your birthday is as special for me as it is for you because I have the honor of spending it with you.

To have you in my life is a special gift; I hope we can treasure each other forever. Enjoy your day!

Your smile entices me, your warmth caresses me, you are the reason I see things positively. Happy Birthday!

Sending you tons of love and hugs on your birthday. Have the sweetest birthday, my sweetheart. Happy Birthday...

Darling, you are a wonderful bloom in a beautiful garden where only true love grows! Wishing you a brilliant Birthday!

I pray that you, my love, find that all your dreams come true on your special day. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday to the one who has made my life so special. Happy Birthday, love of my life.

I love you beyond what words can convey. You mean the world to me and today, I wish you a happy birthday, my love.

Blow your candles, Make a wish, And I will give you Sweet big kiss! Happy Birthday, my love! May your day be super bright and super special!

You mean everything to me I Love You HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a special day.

You will always be in my heart,cherish and treasure you til my last breath Happy Birthday.

You are my soul,You are my goal,Happy birthday my dear loved one.

Let me make sure you have a birthday full of crazy love, special fun and wonderful surprises.

You are the sunshine in my life each second of every hour. Happy birthday to my love.

Happy birthday, my loved one. I cant imagine celebrating with anyone else.

Happy birthday to someone close to me. Hope all the angels are singing to you in heaven.

True love is a gift we all posses it is the key of heart&souls happiness..Happy Birthday...

My heart belongs to you baby, I hope you have a happy birthday my love .

Heartfelt greetings to my angel darling. May your day be made of sweetness. Happy birthday.

Thinking of you with love on birthday and wishing everything that brings you happiness .

Happy birthday my dear many many happy returns of the day with lots of love to you my dear.

Birthdays are special occasions that call for special celebrations. Let us celebrate your birthday.

This is your special day and I hope I can make it better for you. Meet me, I love you.

May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace .Happy Birthday

Related Post
Happy Birthday Status For Impressing Girlfriends
Happy Birthday Status For Self
Happy Birthday Status For Impressing Girlfriends
Happy Birthday Status For Best Friends

0 comments: